Friday, May 9, 2008

Obligatory recognization of awesome


This photo courtesy of the facehunter was like a bright light of amazing after a day of extremely unsuccessful shopping. I mean Nordstroms randomly closed for a private party at 7pm on a Thursday? How could they ignore my blissful post work prime shopping hour. However, after indulging in sweet potato frites and a pomikazi my flatmate and I trekked home unsuccessful, vowing to hit the pavement again this weekend. Then I stumbled across this girl who was donning two childhood elements that are currently gracing every store's inventory, from old navy to shopbop. The old school jean jacket and tie die. Having clearly stepped everything up a notch, this chic chick combines the two in fabulous muted jewel tones and tops it off with the best accessory possible, a fierce impressively-volumized fro.